Itinerary Package of DM Farms, Kolad
Reach Activity Camp 3.30 pm if opted Bumper, Banana, Jet ski, Kayaking, River Crossing, Zip line OR Bungee Jumping
Chk-in at DM Farms Evening 5.00 PM: Hi Tea , Tea/Coffee + Biscuit’s, Night 9.30 PM : Dinner Buffet (Veg –Non veg-Jain), Morning 7.30 Am :Breakfast + Tea / Coffee , Morning 8.00 : Heading to Rafting start Point By Your Own Arrangements (if opted), Afternoon 12.30 : Return from Rafting ,Afternoon 1.30 PM : Lunch Buffet (Veg–Non veg-Jain) , Evening : 3.30 PM Checkout
We have separate kitchens for veg and non veg food preparation!
Special Instructions For River RaftingDo's
- Report on Time at 8:15 am and Do Not Get Late in any case.
- Wear comfortable clothing like shorts, t-shirt and footwear (floaters recommended), as you can get wet.
- Carry a towel and an extra set of clothes.
- Carry your regular medicine and a first-aid kit for an emergency.
- Use sunscreen.
- Carry a water bottle.
- It is compulsory for customers to wear helmets & life-jackets provided.
- If wearing spectacles, have them supported by a strap around your neck.
- Don't carry your belongings on the raft, please leave them in your car or accommodation.
- Don't remove your safety gear while you are in the water.
- Avoid wearing loose clothing for safety and convenience.
- Don't bring cameras on board the raft as water will splash inside and might spoil it.
- Don't panic if you fall in the water! Your life jacket will keep you afloat.